Ghallywood actress Yvonne Okoro is trendy with red hair
Red hair trend has made a comeback. On red carpets, catwalks and magazines, red hair is the colouring in vogue. It’s an atypical hairstyle that goes in all women. Moreover, it brings you a rock and glamour side while revealing your personality. Many celebrities like Rihanna, Vanessa Hudgens, Ariana Grande have opted for this style of hairstyle..
The beautiful Nigerian-Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro has also succumbed to red hair. She forgot her long black curly locks, for a more atypical style. She wore the red hair for the promotion of her film “Contract”. It must be said that red suits her so well.
What are the advantages of having red hair?
- First of all, red hair makes any woman look beautiful.
- It’s an atypical hair color.
- It’s a colour that’s not difficult to wear, but you have to choose the right shade of red that will go with your skin tone.
- Auburn red, dark red, mahogany red, bright red, there are different shades of red.
How to choose the right shade of red?
As explained earlier, the colour red is not difficult to wear. But to opt for this hair change, you need to determine the shades that will make you look your best.
To do this, you have three possible choices:
- 1/Adopt the wig technique.
- 2/Use a simulator on the Internet.
- 3/The best choice is to ask your professional hairdresser for advice. With his experience, he will guide you to choose the right shade of red for your hair.
Some women use natural red henna to dye their hair.