Hairstyle trend for black women: red hair is in fashion
Many black women are simply gorgeous with red hair. These gorgeous women make us want to succumb to the latest trend. This hair color is so trendy that we see it in magazines, fashion shows and red carpets.
Why choose red hair?
There are several advantages when choosing this type of hair color.
- It is a color that symbolizes glamour, passion and love.
- Red has the advantage of being able to sublimate any woman.
- If you want to give a boost to your hair, you can opt to dye your hair in this color. It’s a great way to change your look.
- Whether you have short, medium or long hair, red looks good on everyone!
- Plus, red is an energetic and flashy color that goes well with black and brown skin.
- Many stars and celebrities like Rihanna, Ashanti, Yvonne Okoro, Christina Millian, Yvonne Nelson have succumbed to red hair.
But you have to be careful before taking the plunge.
Indeed, you know that there are several shades and hues of red.
So, depending on your skin tone and complexion, you need to choose the best red color that will make you look the best. For example, you can opt for a cherry red, bright red, burgundy, mahogany, auburn shade or red highlights.
What are the different options for getting red hair?
The good thing about having black hair is that you can either opt for :
- 1) a coloring
- 2) natural henna. The advantage is that it is a vegetable coloring. This allows you to have less damaged hair.
- 3) a weave
- 4) braids
- 5) a wig.
It’s up to you to choose the ones that suit you best.
Red hair: how to maintain it after coloring
When you have chosen to go for a red hair color. This color tends to fade very quickly.
For this, it is necessary to maintain its color well. We use shampoos and care adapted to colored hair. But it is also necessary to nourish and moisturize them.
If you want more tips on the coloring of red hair, don’t hesitate to read our article by clicking here: Red Hairstyles for Black Women | Red Hair Colors
photo credit : Donedo
What do you think about it?
Do you love this hair color style!