Comment faire pousser les cheveux plus vite ?
7 vegetables that promote hair growth
1 / Carrots
Did you know that the carrot is a vegetable beneficial to hair growth. Indeed, carrots are rich in vitamins A, C, B7, fibers, beta-carotene or biotin. All these vitamins and nutrients help tone the hair and prevent it from falling out easily. Biotin, found in carrots, plays an essential role in regrowing hair.
Advantage of carrots for hair:
- Encourages and stimulates hair growth. Vitamin A, C and E, in carrot, improves blood circulation in the scalp.
- t leads to faster hair growth and increases the hair follicles. The carrot is also useful to avoid premature graying of the hair. For this, it should be applied to the hairline and kept for 20-25 minutes. Then rinse with water.
- Reduce hair loss. Thanks to beta-carotene and vitamin A, carrots help reduce hair loss. Drinking or eating carrot juice makes your hair healthy.
- Give your hair a natural shine. Your hair is stronger, thicker and shinier if you eat carrots regularly.
Protects hair from external damage like pollution, weather, sun, etc.
- Low in calories. The carrot is low in calories, so you can eat as much as you want, instead of snacking.
Mask to reduce hair loss and promote growth. How to do ?
- To boil water.
- Place the carrots inside the pan and mix them.
- When they are very soft. Grind and make a paste.
- Apply the paste on your hair and leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair.
2 / Green vegetables
All green vegetables, such as spinach, green beans, green cabbage, green pepper, broccoli, and beans greatly promote growth and regrow hair. They are rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, K, beneficial for the health of your nails, hair and skin. So it is strongly advised to eat at least five servings of vegetables a day.
For example, spinach is rich in iron, zinc, essential vitamins and minerals. They are very nutritious for hair and skin. Spinach allows growth and restores shine to the hair. Thinning of the scalp and itching can be greatly reduced by eating spinach.
Secondly, green beans contain vitamin A and E, necessary to increase the volume of the hair, improve its shine and fight against aging at the same time.
You should regularly consume green vegetables, because it prevents hair loss, stimulates their growth and strengthens the hair roots.
Benefits of green vegetables for hair:
- Ideal source of iron for hair growth. Above all, it should be realized that the absence of iron and zinc often leads to hair loss in many people.
- Make hair thick and healthy, says Dr. Jessica Krant, assistant professor at the dermatology clinic at Suny Downstate Medical Center.
- Restore hair shine.
3 / Onions
Onions are nutritious for the health of your hair. They are rich in sulfur, fiber, zinc, antioxidants, iron, biotin, vitamin B and C, all of which are necessary for hair growth. Thus, onions are vegetables that allow growth and fight against hair aging.
Advantage of onions for hair:
- Promotes hair growth. Indeed, its richness in suffers promotes hair growth. According to a scientific study, applying onion juice to the scalp twice a week for 2 months stimulates hair regrowth.
- Stimulates blood circulation and helps grow hair. Drinking onion juice is helpful in stimulating the scalp’s blood circulation.
- Fight against hair loss. Indeed, onions are a natural remedy to treat hair loss. Several studies have shown that onions contain healing properties, which are very useful in combating baldness and androgenic alopecia.
- Helps treat scalp infections. Regular consumption of onion is useful in the treatment of several types of hair problems such as dandruff, yeast and fungal infections
Helps prevent premature aging of the hair.
- Helps thicken hair volume.
How to consume it and use it?
In your cooked dishes, incorporate onions. They add flavor and at the same time take care of your health.
You can also eat raw onion with a large green of water. Or, you can boil one or two sliced onions in a liter of water. Let it cool and drink it.
For hair, you can mix a little olive oil or coconut oil with a grated onion and apply it directly to your hair. Massage well and leave for 2 hours, then rinse your hair well.
You can prepare onion juice with a food processor or a grater.
To remove the smell of onions, use lemon.
4 / Garlic
Garlic is very useful for hair. At first, it fights against hair loss. But also, in a second step, it stimulates natural hair, because it is rich in iron, zinc, vitamin C and vitamin B6.
It allows the growth of hair follicles and improves the blood circulation of the scalp.
You can either put garlic in the dishes you prepare. Do not forget that it brings a very tasty taste to your dishes and it is ideal for your hair or make a care mask.
How to make a hair care mask?
- Crush a clove of garlic. Mix it with a teaspoon of olive oil and apply it on your scalp.
- You can also apply fresh garlic juice directly to your hair. It is effective for hair regrowth.
- Or, quite simply, you can put garlic in your cooked meals. This gives flavor to your dishes and takes care of your hair.
5 / Sweet potatoes
Sweet potato is one of the foods that contribute to hair growth. It’s a great source of beta carotene. Beta carotene is important for our body because it turns it into vitamin A. In addition, beta carotene repairs the cells of our body.
Advantage of sweet potato for hair
- Promotes hair growth. Vitamin A and beta-carotene, found in sweet potatoes, help increase hair growth.
- Treats dry hair.
- Give your hair a natural shine.
6 / Beet
Red-colored vegetables are known to increase lycopene, which is important for promoting hair growth. Thus, the level of lycopene, proteins, phosphorus, potassium and essential minerals, contained in beet, contribute to hair growth.
Hair Beet Benefit
- Beneficial for effective hair growth. In fact, the carotenoids, contained in beetroot, promote hair growth.
- Improves the quality, shine and thickness of the hair. Thanks to carotenoids, hair is healthier, thicker and shiny.
- Can be used as a natural hair dye.
- Eating beetroot or drinking beet juice is useful for strengthening the hairline, opening pores, improving blood circulation.
- Heal dead skin and reduce dandruff thanks to the anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of beetroot.
7 / Okra
Okra is rich in iron, fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C. Okra is good for the health of your hair. Its thick and viscous texture nourishes and makes your hair shine. Brands like Yves Rocher are interested in the properties of okra. Indeed, they have created a smoothing range with okra seeds.
Advantage of okra for your hair:
- It rebounds tired hair. To do this, boil the okra and transparent mucilage and apply it to the hair.
- Okra mucilage can be used as a hair conditioner. You have to wash your hair and squeeze out the excess water. Then, you should massage the aqueous mucilage through your hair and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Okra is a great moisturizer for curly, lifeless hair. It fights itching and dry scalp.
- By hydrating your scalp, okra is effective in removing dandruff and lice. Plus, when you rinse your hair with okra, it gives your hair great shine and shine.
Some examples of recipes for hair:
Cut some okra pods and boil in a little water until the juice mucilage begins to come out. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the hair and rinse after 10 minutes. Your hair will feel stronger and have more shine.
Hydrating and detangling lotion:
½ of mineral water, 5 to 7 okra, 1 to 5 drops of vegetable glycerin, 1 to 2 tbsp of vegetable oil of your choice- A few drops of vitamin E or provitamin B5
– Cut the okra into slices. Then pour everything into a saucepan filled with mineral water. Boil at least 20 minutes. Stir from time to time. You will notice that a gelatinous form is created. Let cool.
– Filter using tights or a coffee filter. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Here you are, you got the hydrating and detangling okra lotion. You can optionally add vegetable glycerin (from 1 to 8% of the weight of the okra lotion), provitamin B5 and rice protein for their moisturizing and strengthening effects on the hair.
Recipe in pictures
Have you ever used these vegetables to take care of your hair?