Wedding: to be beautiful with your natural hairstyles – Black Brides
Afroculture.net presents a beautiful photo shoot to inspire black and mixed race women who are looking for ideas to style their natural hair during their wedding.
This shooting is called “Pretty Curls“. It is directed by Lerkia Lee-Tidball. In these pictures, bride wears a beautiful hairstyle with pretty curls on her natural hair. She also wears an elegant luxury wedding dress with frills. Black and mixed race brides, who have chosen to be nappy, will be able to draw inspiration from it.
- Bridal Styling: Lerkia Lee-Tidball and Tonae Lee
- Hair: Adunni Easton, Adunni Braids & Locs
- Photography: Michael Clark
- Florals & Decor: Samara Mendoza, By Design Events
- Rentals: Juli Wolf, Vintage Affairs, LLC
- Makeup: Danielle Lewis, Danielle Lewis Beauty
- Gowns: Carine’s Bridal Atelier
- Accessories: Randie Schoenberg-McConnell, Faye Daniels Designs
- Venue: The Josephine Butler Parks Center, Washington, DC
What do you think?