Top 11 Afro hairstyles for black men | BLACK MEN HAIRCUTS
Afro haircut is the most natural cut for black and mestizo women and men. Our hair often pulls upwards and forms a magnificent ball at the Jackson Five. Offset the stereotypes of the company, proudly show your pretty Afro hairstyles.
Different types of frizzy black hair
Small or large Afro Hairstyle
Depending on the length, the volume of your hair, you can opt for a small afro hairstyle or long and voluminous. If you hydrate your hair well, put oils to feed them, drink enough water and especially with a lot of patience and love, you’ll have a long Afro hair.
Advantage of frizzy hair for black people is that you have the wide range of choices among a multitude of hairstyles most fun each other.
How to style and care for frizzy black hair?
- 1) After washing your hair thoroughly with shampoo, apply a nourishing cream.
- 2) Untangle your hair well and comb it from bottom to top with a wide-toothed comb.
- 3) Put some gel. For example, you can opt for aloe vera gel, it’s natural and it does not damage the hair. But you can also put essential oils nourishing “coconut oil”, that will do very well.
- 4) With your fingers, give more volume to your hair and stylize your cut to form a pretty ball or crown around your face.
- 5) If you can, spray your hair with water added to nourishing oils. The secret to having beautiful frizzy hair, moisturize to the maximum and nourish with essential oils, etc. Go to the heading of hair care, and you will find lots of tips.
- 6) In the evening, before sleeping, comb your frizzy hair and make mats while moisturizing well.
Advantage of the afro haircut
- Synonym of independence and pride.
- Hairstyle of the black people.
- Rocky hairstyle, stylish, very virile.
- Reveals the natural beauty of the wearer.
- It is a simple, practical cut that can be worn with any type of face. Yes, it is yourselves in the natural, without artifice.
- It is easy to achieve and accessorize, and makes you original and trendy.
- She grows her hair. I explain myself by taking care of your afro cut, you refuse prejudice and you love and take care of your hair.
- Your hair feels and with patience, they make you feel good.
- With a large or small afro, it combines perfectly.
Do you like this hairstyle? If you have already worn the afro hairstyle, let us share your photos and we will include you in our next article.