The most beautiful black French actresses
France is a very beautiful multicultural country, where there are many actors and actresses from diversity. But the problem is that they are not visible enough in the film industry. And it’s sad because they’re extremely talented. Until today, French cinema hasn’t been sufficiently representative of the diversity of the world.
Despite this, we have selected a few actresses from the diversity of French cinema. They are beautiful, talented, intelligent and deserve to be known. So, friends, who are the 5 most beautiful black and biracial actresses in French cinema?
- Aïssa Maïga
- Born: May 25, 1975 in Dakar, Senegal
- Films : Il a déjà tes yeux (2017), Bienvenue à Marly-Gomont (2016), Prêt à tout (2013), Aya de Yopougon (2013), Bamako (2006), Les Poupées russes (2004). Le Garçon qui dompta le vent. 2019.
Aïssa Maïga is a French actress, director, screenwriter. She has a twenty-year career and has made around fifty films. It was revealed to the French general public in 2005 by its role of Kassia, dans Les Poupées russes by Cédric Klapisch, and that of Farida dans L’un reste, l’autre part of Claude Berri. She co-wrote a collective book entitled “Noire is not my job”, which was published at Éditions du Seuil on May 3, 2018. She obtained a nomination for the César award for best female hope with the film Bamako . She also received the Female Interpretation Award for the Deadly Summer television film at the Luchon Television Film Festival (2013).
- Nadège Beausson-Diagne
- Born: June 18, 1972 in Paris, France
- Films and séries : Podium 2004, série Plus belle la vie (2010-2014), Bienvenue chez les Ch’tis (2008), Rien à déclarer (2011), Agathe Cléry (2008)
Nadège Beausson-Diagne is a French actress and columnist, of Ivorian and Senegalese origin, who appeared on French screens in 2003 in the film Podium. In 2009, she became known through her role as Curator Sara Douala in the series Plus belle la vie. This role will greatly boost his career.
- Sara Martins
- Born: August 19, 1977 in Faro, Portugal
- Films and series : Meurtres au Paradis, Police District (200), Les Amateurs (2001), Détectives (2013), Signature (2011)
Sara Martins is a French actress known for her role as Sergeant Camille Bordey in the crime series Meurtres au Paradis.
- Joséphine Jobert
- Birth: April 24, 1985 in Paris (France)
- TV shows : Nos années pension (2007 à 2009), Foudre (2007 à 2011), Sous le soleil de Saint-Tropez (2013 à 2014) ,Cut, Meurtres au paradis (2015 à 2019)
Joséphine Jobert is a French actress from a family of artists. She is part of a family of the 7th art, because her aunt is none other than the French actress Marlène Jobert. His first role was the series Nos années pension. Then she continued her career by playing in Foudre series. She also played in Le soleil de Saint-Tropez, the sequel to the famous series Sous le soleil, and made a few episodes in the Cut series. She replaced Sara Martins, in the British series Murder in paradise.
- Sonia Rolland
- Birth: February 11, 1981 in Rwanda
- Films : Les Pygmées de Carlo (2002, C’est beau une ville la nuit (2005), Désordres (2012), La Colle (2017), Madame (2017), Quai d’Orsay (2013).
- Series : Léa Parker (2004 à 2006), Les invincibles (2010 à 2011), Affaires étrangères (2010 à 2013)
Sonia Rolland is a French-Rwandan beauty queen, actress and director. She was elected Miss Burgundy in 1999. A year later, she became the first Miss France of African origin in 2000. She was the first Miss Burgundy elected Miss France In 2002, she starred in her first TV movie, Les pygmées de Carlo, which is broadcast on Arte. She continued her career by becoming the heroine of a police series on M6, Léa Parker..
- Karidja Touré
- Birth: February 14, 1994 in Bondy (France)
- Films : Bande de filles (2014), Sage Femme (2017), La Colle d’Alexandre Castagnetti (2017), Skokan de Petr Václav (2017), Ce qui nous lie (2017) Au bout des doigts(2017), Tamara Vol.2 2018), L’Échappée (2018), Tout nous sourit (2020)
Karidja Touré is a French actress of Ivorian origin. She became known thanks to the film Bandes de filles. In 2015, she was named to the César for best female hope.
- Esse Lawson
- Birth: 1980
- Films : La Squale (2000), Peau d’ange (2001), L’Idole (2002), Filles perdues, cheveux gras (2002), Ni pour ni contre (bien au contraire) (2002), Au secours, j’ai 30 ans ! (2004), Illégal (2004)
Esse Lawson is a French actress from a family of artists. She played her first role for the film La Squale by Fabrice Genestal in 2000, where she interpreted the role of Désirée.
- Assa Sylla
- Birth: June 3, 1996 in Paris
- Films and series : Bande de filles (2014), C’est beau la vie quand on y pense (2017), Lola Pater (2017), La Vie de château (2017).
Assa Sylla is a French actress, who made herself known through the film Bandes de filles. In 2015, she was named to the César for best female hope.
- Magaajyia Silberfeld
- Birth: August 30, 1996, in Paris
- Films : La Lisière (2011), The Wedding Ring (2016)
Magaajyia Silberfeld is a young Franco-Nigerian actress and director. She started her theater career at the age of 11. She is the daughter of the French writer and journalist Antoine Silber and the Nigerian director Rahmatou Keïta.
- Mata Gabin
- Birth: February 9, 1972 in Toulepleu, Ivory Coast
- Films and series : Le bleu blanc rouge et mes cheveux (2017), Bienvenue à Marly-Gomont (2016), Black (2009), La Première étoile (2009).
Mata Gabin is a French actress and singer.
- Maïmouna Gueye
- Films : Gomez et Tavarès (2003), Touristes ? Oh yes ! (2004), La Première Étoile (2009), Il reste du jambon ? (2010), L’Ascension (2017), Il a déjà tes yeux (2017), Le Flic de Belleville(2017), L’Ordre des médecins (2019)
Maïmouna Gueye is a French-Senegalese actress, actor, author and director.
- Eye Haïdara
- Birth: March 7, 1983 in Boulogne-Billancourt
- Films : Regarde-moi (2006), Film Socialisme (2008), Jimmy Rivière (2009), Mar Vivo6 (2010), Implosion7 (2011), Les Gorilles (2014), La Taularde (2015), Caramel surprise9 (2015), Opération Comando10,11 (2015), Le Sens de la fête (2017), La Lutte des classes (2017), Deux moi (2019), Le Prince oublié (2020), Brutus vs César (2020)
Eye Haïdara is a French theater actress and actress. In 2015, she starred with Joey Starr and Manu Payet in the action comedy Les Gorilles, followed by the film La Taularde. In 2017, she starred in the comedy Le Sens de la fête in 2017. She was nominated for the Lumière Prize for best female hope as well as the César for best female hope for her interpretation of Adèle.
- Rachel Khan
- Born: January 25, 1976 in Tours (France)
- Films : Paulette (2013), Jeune et Jolie (2013), 96 heures (2014)
Rachel Khan is a French actress, writer, top athlete and lawyer. She was Jean-Paul Huchon’s cultural advisor in Île-de-France until 2015. Her first roles in cinema were in the films Paulette and Jeune et Jolie, which were released in 2013.
- Dorylia Calmel
- Birth: January 27, 1980 in Clermont-Ferrand
- Films and series : Cut ! saison 5 (série télévisée), Les Saignantes (2004), La Mulâtre (2005), Le Coach (2008), Notre étrangère (2009), Laissez bronzer les cadavres (2017)
Dorylia Calmel is a French Métis actress of Congolese origin, who has played numerous roles in film, television and theater.
- France Zobda
- Birth: 1958 (Martinique)
- Films and series : Adieu foulards (1983), Sheena, reine de la jungle (1984), : Black Mic-Mac (1985), Justice de flic (1986), Sauve-toi (1986), Mamy Wata (1990), L’Exil du roi Behanzin (1994), Les Caprices d’un fleuve (1995), Arlette (1996, Blessures (2002), Dreams of Tresp (2002)
- Series : SOS 18 et Léa Parker
France Zobda is a French, Martinican actress and producer. She played in the Lance and Counts series, SOS 18 and Léa Parker. According to the Guinness Book of Records, she holds the world record for eye color shades: seven on the left, four on the right.
- Sabine Pakora
- Films and series : Les Contes de la nuit (2011), Kirikou et les Hommes et les Femmes (2012), Stalingrad Lovers (2012), Vole comme un papillon (2012), Aya (2013), Des étoiles (2013), Samba (2014), Les Trois Frères (2014), Dieumerci ! (2016), Love Addict (2018), Black Snake (2019), Villa Caprice (2020)
Sabine Pakora is a French actress of Ivorian origin. She accumulates small roles in French films, and plays in the film Samba with Omar Sy.
Who are the 5 most beautiful black and mixed-race actresses in French cinema?