Orange Lipstick for Black Women
We are continuing our research on new trends modes. Since 2014, the lipstick “orange” is becoming more and more important. The color orange is a color, which symbolizes vitality, summer, energy and joy.
The orange tones are in perfect harmony with the black and mixed skins. Many black celebrities have all succumbed to the lipstick “orange”, which sublimate them perfectly. Even though some women find this color strange.
6 reasons to wear “orange” lipstick?
- Orange is a luminous color that matches all skin types. And, it’s easy to wear.
- Light tones or darker, the women are sublime in orange.
- Day and night, this color can be used at any time and will be a real success.
- Indeed, it can be worn during the day, at night, in winter and in summer, for parties and official events.
- Putting orange gives a little cheer and peps to your look or your outfit.
But how to do it ? What are the steps to go to find your ideal orange lipstick?
- Choose the right shade of orange.
You should know that there is a wide selection of orange shades. So we can indulge ourselves with tones peaches, corals, copper, tangerine and dark orange. You just have to choose the right shade of orange that will illuminate our face.
How to check?
- Tip 1: When you try your lipstick. Bring with you your mirror to check that the color is fine. Try as many lipsticks as possible to find the color that will illuminate your face. Yes, you have to “avoid”, to choose a color that does not suit you.
- Tip 2: When you are in a store, you can also slide the stick on your finger or at the back of the hand, to see if the color is good.
- Choose your lip pencil carefully.
It is very important to choose a lip pencil, which will marvelously marinate with your lipstick. Use a lip pencil to help keep the lip out of the lip.
- Prefer a light eye makeup!
Do not overload your eyes! The goal is to draw your eyes to your mouth. The blush should also be moderate, not reddish or mark the face.
- If you want to pair the orange lipstick with orange eye shadow, it is important to pay close attention to the shades you choose
For example, you can pair an orange, darker Milani lipstick with an orange, MAC eye shadow.
Do you like this color of lipstick?