How to style my black afro hair? | Hairstyle idea Black Women
Today, there is a major change for black women. Indeed, black woman wants to feel beautiful and wishes to take care of her natural hair. Whether it is in magazines, various websites on internet, “Nappy” movement (back to natural hair) is becoming more and more important.
Black or mixed women love their curly black hair. Good bye, weaving, Black women take care of natural hairs.And we love it!
But they are always wondering, how am I going to wear my curly hair today? What are the different afro hairstyles that I can do with my hair? If you are in this case, don’t hesitate and read this article.
1. Afro hairstyles (Short, long, with small mats in front)
2. Smooth hairstyle (long or square).Don’t straighten your hair too much, it can break!
3. Afro puff ou Afro tirée
4. Bantu Knot
5.Bantu knot out
6. Locks ou Dreadlocks
7. Bald hairstyle, Buzz cut
8. Cornrows on natural hair without extensions
9. Cornrows on natural hair with extensions
10. African Braids (Short, long, medium, colorful.) Braids are very useful for growing hair. But, do not over tighten them!
What is your favorite hairstyle?