Chin strap beard style inspired by Craig David
If you are looking for a new look for your beard. Why not try the chin strap beard style?
What is chinstrap beard?
Chin strap beard can be called too “chin curtain” is a band of hair, more or less wide, which goes from one ear to another following the contours of the face.
British singer Craig David wears the beard necklace beautifully. It is a true source of inspiration for men who want to achieve this style of beard.
The strengths of this beard
- It’s a simple style to maintain. If your beard grows very fast, you have to trim it to redraw the contours every 2 to 3 days.
- It is suitable for men with a round face.
- Men with square faces have every interest in wearing this style of beard because it softens the features of their faces.
- Its real strength lies in the fact that it softens the jaw too square by concealing the pointed chin.
- Crédits photos : Craig David
What do you think?