11 benefits of ginger juice | Exotic drink
Native to Asia, ginger is a native plant known for its medicinal and gastronomic properties. Succulent exotic drink, it has many health benefits of ginger.
- 1 / Relieves stress.
Due to its soothing properties, ginger tea reduces stress and tension.
- 2/ Excellent Aphrodisiac in sex life.
It is very effective in fighting sexual weakness, premature ejaculation. It cures impotence and tones the areas of sex.
- 3 / Strengthens immunity.
Drinking ginger strengthens immunity with its antioxidant properties.
- 4 / Fight against respiratory problems.
Drinking or eating ginger can be very effective in fighting colds, coughs or respiratory symptoms (asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, etc.) linked to environmental allergies.
Dr. Krishna’s study at the University of Odense in Denmark on a group of arthritis patients shows the health benefits of ginger. They took ginger in small doses for three months.
How to do ? You should chew a piece of fresh ginger when you have a cold or other breathing problem.
- 5 / Fight against viral diseases like the flu.
Ginger has antiviral activity. It destroys the flu virus and fights against these symptoms. It is an effective herb for lowering the level of fever, nasal congestion, and joint pain in case of flu.
How to consume it?
- 1) A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice mixed with a cup of fenugreek decoction and honey.
- 2) It’s a great sudorific blend to reduce flu fever.
- 6 / Excellent pain reliever against discomfort and pain.
If you have a headache, backache, toothache, or earache, ginger can help relieve all of your ailments.
- 7 / Improves stomach performance.
It improves digestion and reduces bloating. It is useful for reducing various disorders of the digestive system. It fights against colic, nausea, vomiting, spasms, dyspepsia, flatulence, etc.
How to do ? You should chew a piece of fresh ginger after meals and when you have some stomach upset.
- 8 / Relieves menstrual discomfort.
Ginger relieves women who suffer from menstrual cramps.
How to do ? Women should drink a cup of honey ginger tea where they can apply a towel soaked in hot ginger tea to their lower abdomen.
- 9 / Very useful for dealing with infectious diseases.
For centuries, ginger has been used as an antibiotic to deal with cholera, whooping cough, diarrhea, and chest congestion.
How to do ? For example, it is possible to take a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice, mixed with a cup of fenugreek decoction with honey.
- 10 / Improves blood circulation.
It prevents fat from settling in the arteries and helps improve blood circulation. In addition, ginger removes dangerous blood clots.
This fact has been verified by the studies of Dr. Charles R. Dorso of Cornell Medical College. Dr. Dorso explains that ginger has an active agent that chemically resembles aspirin.
- 11 / Reduces various inflammations thanks to these anti-inflammatory properties.