Visit Blue Lake in Congo Brazzaville
Nicknamed “Saturn Ring”, the Blue Lake is a tourist site on the valley of Ma located 10 km from Dolisie and 136 km on the RN2 of Brazzaville.
It is a source lake, because there is a water evacuation, but no entry.
What are the different activities to do to the blue lake?
- You can visit the village of gorillas on the Iboubikro site. This beautiful place can accommodate a dozen tourists with these eight comfortable rooms.
- You can also have a good time with baby gorillas in the nursery site Iboubikro.
- Swimming in clear and fresh water of Blue Lake
- It’s a nice place to picnic.
- Hiking to Ngaka Mountain.
How to get there ?
Prendre la nationale 3 vers Kibangou et suivre la piste à gauche avant d’arriver au village de Dibéni. Ce beau lac se trouve à 10 Km de Dolisie.Take National 3 towards Kibangou and follow the track on the left before reaching the village of Dibéni. This beautiful lake is 10 km from Dolisie.
To access the Blue Lake, it takes 1 hour 30 walk, it is also accessible by 4×4.
What do you think?