Boucan-Canot Beach | Holidays to Reunion
If you go on holiday in Reunion Island, don’thesitate to discover beautiful Boucan-Canot beach. Located north of Saint Gilles, with its fine and blond sands, coconut trees, this beach is one of the most famous of the island. This place will delight you, because it is neither too big nor too crowded. The development of the pedestrian street values Boucan-Canot.
It involves :
- A supervised bathing area from 9 am to 5 pm Indeed, due to currents and sharks, the beach can be dangerous. But swimming is allowed with a bathing area well supervised and supervised. There is the establishment of a shark net and a rescue center.
- A natural swimming pool exists. It is formed by volcanic rocks. It is a perfect place for children.
For dining, there are many restaurants, snacks and bars, which overlook the beach.
What are different activities to do on this beach?
- Scuba diving
- Swimming and relaxation
- Sun tanning
- Faire du surf.
- Drink a glass of fresh juice facing the Indian Ocean.
- Ideal place to admire the sunset.
- Perfect for a picnic with friends and family.
You should know that the beach closes at 4 pm following the removal of the shark net.
photo credits :
- Pinterest and flickr
What do you think?