What shoes to wear with a man’s suit?
When you are a man, it isn’t always easy to know which shoes go perfectly with your suit. In the classic style, Richelieu (Oxford) shoes or derbies are the ones you usually wear with your suit.
But, you know, there are a few rules for combining shoes and suits:
- 1 rule) You have to match your shoes with your belt, to wear your suit properly. For example, if you wear a black belt, you will wear black shoes.
- 2nd rule) the two models that are best suited to a suit are oxfords and derbies.
- Rule 3) Be careful with the choice of colours.
- Black shoes go with all types of suits (black, blue or grey).
- Brown shoes can only be worn with a black suit. Dark shoes are trendy with a navy blue suit.
- 4th rule) Choose leather shoes with a suit to be dressed up.
There are also other styles of shoes such as Brogues, Monkstraps, dress boots, ankle boots (British style), moccasins (during hot weather or summer).