Afroculture.net is pleased to present the photo shoot of Ebony Clark, aimed at women married in natural mode. Ebony Clark is a gorgeous black nappy woman with afro natural hair. She began to be nappy around the years 1999-2000. Then, she let her natural hair pushed for about 10 years by making protective hairstyles to protect them well. She has a very moderate and low maintenance of hair care. For her, consider the genetic factors, hair care, stress, diet and nutrition to have a beautiful afro hair.
7 Steps to Ebony Clark Hair Care:
- 1 / She avoids making too many manipulations with her hair.
- 2 / At night she sleeps with a satin cap and she has a double protection just in case it slips, she also has a satin pillow case.
- 3 / She watches over what she eats. Indeed, she tries to get lean protein in her diet. And make sure to consume nutritious food so that she does not have to handle her hair topically. It is true that many people prefer to add products to their hair topically and often forget the importance of consuming nutritious food to have a beautiful hair.
- 4 / She will wash her hair every 5 to 7 days. Sometimes in between, she moistens them and puts a conditioner.
- 5 / If she does not have a protective hairstyle, she uses a conditioner and adds a light oil to her hair
- 6 / It uses the hair brands Aveda, Camille Rose Naturals, Mane Choice and Qhemet Biologics.
- 7 / It avoids using alcohol, formaldehyde, or silicone products on her hair.
A graduate of the Aveda Institute, she married in the spring of 2015. In this special wedding photo shoot, she offers you natural wedding hairstyles for frizzy hair.
Photo credit :
- Venue: The Wimbush House
- Creative Director/Stylist: Angela Conner
- Photography: Sophia Barrett Studios
- Hairstylist: Danielle Carrington- Hair- The Loop Salon
- Hairstylist Assistant: Lindsay Thompson- The Loop Salon
- Florist: JoAnn Jones and Sarah Provow of Bloomin’ Bouquets
- Wardrobe/Stylist: Chawincia Bythwood of Blue Lace Atlanta
- Makeup Artist: Ashley Grey
- Videographer: Joel Harris
- Bridal Salons: Sweet Elegance Bridal /Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique / Ivory Bridal and Formal
- Headpieces: Twigs and Honey / Olivia Headpieces / Elisha Caplan
- Accessories: Perfect Details
Do you like this hairstyle ?