Wedding hairstyle: Natural Updo Hairstyles For Black Women
D-Day is fast approaching. And, after the stress of the last days, we ask 10,000 questions so that everything is perfect. How to put on my frizzy hair on my wedding day? The hairstyle and makeup of the bride is very important because it must make you the most beautiful and marinate perfectly with the dress you wear. In order to help the many women in this situation, Afroculture.net presents you with a chic updo headdress that may be able to inspire you.
But, what is an updo?
An updo is a hairstyle that consists in raising his hair in the form of a bun. It is a very elegant hairstyle that women wear during special events such as a wedding, a special party or the time of an evening.
The benefits of hairstyles in updo:
- It can be simple or very sophisticated.
- It is an elegant hairstyle.
- It can be done with long or medium hair.
- You can customize it with twists, braided crowns, etc.
- It is a hairstyle that allows to enjoy its length of hair while preserving its points.
Photo credits :
- Photography: Petronella Photography
- Photography asst: Angelica Beilei Roberts
- Styling: Lerkia Lee of MODAGE
- Asst stylist: Selina Howard of Vainglorious Brides
- Menswear styling: Nick Arrington
- Tailoring: Imparali Custom Tailors
- Custom Cupcake Toppers: La Bella Vita Designs
- Florals: Makini Regal Design
- Stationery: House of Papier
- Hair: Khamit Kinks
- Makeup: Juicy Looks by Abby
- Location: Flatbush Farm Restaurant
- Bicycle: Bobbin bike from HUBCYCLES in Bk
- Ceramics: Shevon Gant Ceramics
- Hair Adornments: Olivia Headpieces
- Shoes: Glint
- Earrings: (color) Kate Spade
Do you like this wedding hairstyle?