Purple Eyeshadow for Black Women | Makeup
Purple is a color that symbolizes envy, sensuality, creativity and mystery.
At first, purple can scare. But, the advantage is that violet is suitable for all skin types. Indeed, it harmonizes well with the black and mixed skin.
Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial: Smokey eyes and purple eye shadow.
6 reasons to wear purple?
- Purple is suitable for all skin tones. Dark skins can wear all shades of violet on the eyes. But no matter your color, you have to associate the purple with an eyeliner and a mascara to frame the look.
- Tones clear or darker, the women are sublime in purple.
- For darker skin, purple harmonizes perfectly with your face.
- Day and night, this color can be used at any time and will be a real success.
- Putting purple on your face allows you to give a little mystery and sensuality to your look or your mouth.
Do you like this color of makeup?