Pompadour hairstyle for black women
Today, we will be interested in a trendy hairstyle that is all the rage on fashion shows and in the world of celebrities. This is the Pompadour hairstyle.
Pompadour is an elegant hairstyle. The hair is raised on the face, worn high on the forehead and raised on the sides.
This type of hairstyle takes its name from the mistress of King Louis XV, Madame de Pompadour (1721-1764), who created her hair high in height. She has been in fashion several times since Madame de Pompadour.
Advantage of this hairstyle:
- This hairstyle is super achievable. She wears short, long, curly, straight, natural hair.
- It is used by men and women.
- She is very popular at fashion shows and celebrities.
- There are many variations of Pompadour for men and women. Like the Pompadour Mowaks that suits all shapes of faces.
- You can wear this style of hair on various occasions and in everyday life.
How to make Pompadour hairstyle?
- It’s an easy hairstyle to create.
- First of all, leave your hair unwashed, as this will make the Pompadour’s pouf effect more noticeable.
- Then take a strand of hair on the top of the head so that the pump can cover the entire front part of the head or just a narrow part.
- Then you can cut the portion of hair that you have chosen to use, and take one of the sections and thwart it, which will give it the poof that you want, then use a pin to secure it.
A few tips
Opt for a haircut that values the shape of your face and the texture of your hair.
Choose the right products to give your hair height.
What do you think?