Lupita Nyong’o is glamorous in red lipstick
Lipstick has been able to cross all fashion trends. An essential beauty accessory for women, lipstick sublimates women in no time. Symbol of femininity and glamour, it is an essential part of the make-up kit. It embellishes women’s faces while sublimating their beautiful complexions.
The red lipstick colour is beautiful. It brings a touch of glamour to women’s mouths. But many black and mixed-race women are reluctant to wear it because of the many stereotypes and clichés in society.
Moreover, when you have matt or black skin, it is not always easy to find the lipstick that suits you best. Some colours match different skin tones better than others. So, it is very important to find the right shade of lipstick for your skin colour.
- What is the method for applying lipstick?
There are no rules for applying lipstick. The choice depends on each individual. Some women use their fingers or brushes. Others are more adept at using tubes. The most important thing is that your lipstick is well put on and enhances your face.
Tip: step by step.
- 1/ Moisturize your lips with a balm, before applying lipstick.
- 2/ Draw the outline of your lips with a pencil.
- 3/ You can choose either a pencil colour of your red or a brown or darker pencil, which suits your skin.
- 4/ Apply your lipstick from the inside of the lip to the outside.
- 5/ You can apply powder or apply a gloss for a more shiny effect.
For all black and mixed-race women who hesitate to wear red lipstick. Look at the beautiful actress Lupita Nyang’o. She proves to women of colour that lipstick is the perfect match for black and mixed-race skins.
Discover below the lipstick shades worn by the gorgeous Lupita Nyang’o, which will enhance your ebony mixed-race complexion.