Inspiration Wedding Hairstyles for Black Women
You are looking for inspiration for your bridal hairstyle. Today, we present the work of a talented makeup artist specialized for married women. Her name is Joy Adenuga and she lives in the UK. His work is so exceptional that it was published in vogue and OK magazines. From hair to make-up, she transforms all the young brides into sublime princesses who will dazzle by their beauties the prince who will marry them.
.In this photo shoot, Joy Adenuga will sublimate the beautiful model Sandra Nakawunde with her long natural hair into a beautiful bride.
It uses as:
- make-up Bioderma Crealine H20 to clean the skin
- Lancôme Tint Idole Ultra Foundation 24H
- Chanel Universal Powder to conceal imperfections.
- And finally, it appealed to MAC color Lipstick Magenta and MAC Heroine Lipstick and added the brand Nja MAC Breezy on the cheeks to bring a touch of color.
- Make Up: Joy Adenuga | www.bridesbyjoy.com
- Templates: Sandra Nakawunde | instagram.com/nakawunde.
- Hair: Angela Plummer | www.angelaplummer.com
- Photography: Abi Oshodi | www.ao-photography.co.uk
- Stylist: Sandra Aji | sandraaji.daportfolio.com
- Dresses: Unique Appointment | instagram.com/uniqueappeal_bridalboutique
- Jewelery: Cocorichelle | Instagram.com/cocorichelle1 and Stop Shop London i nstagram.com/stopshoplondon
What do you think?