How to Do a Top Knot Turban | Head wraps
The scarf has become a true art. This is the must-have accessory that you must have in your closet. Simple, practical, fun, it reveals with simplicity the beauty of the women who wear it.
.In Africa, the Caribbean, Asia, and around the world, women regularly wear scarves to cover their heads.
You have a thousand and one ways to customize your scarf, according to your desires. But, do you know how to do. Today, we will see the style TOP KNOT TURBAN. Afroculture.net loves this style. You sometimes walk down the street and see a gorgeous woman with a scarf in the shape of “bun or afro puff” on the front of her head. We find this style very classy and very original at the same time. But, do you know how to tie your scarf in the “TOP KNOT TURBAN” way?
Why wear a scarf?
- Camouflage a bad haircut. Your hair is in transition (nappy phenomenon) or make you the head. Go hop, you put on a scarf and you are the queen of fashionista.
- Styling your look. Looking to bring a touch of originality to your outfit. Nothing simpler, you adorn your hair with a beautiful original scarf. And voila. Your look has definitely changed.
- Protect her hair. You want to protect your hair from the sun or other outdoor event. You use your accessory.
Embellish yourself during cancer. You lost your hair because you have chemotherapy. You embellish your pace by tying a scarf on your head. It brings you relief and comfort, and gives you the strength to continue the fight without having to suffer the gaze of others.
- For religious reasons. Depending on your faith and belief, you wear the scarf on a daily basis. Again, an example that demonstrates the usefulness of this accessory.
- During your wedding or a particular event. Many African women use a scarf to adorn their hair during the traditional wedding. It is a true legacy and they are “gorgeous” with their scarf “frozen” on the head.
Simple video tutorial of a pretty miss
photo credit pinterest
Looking for scarves to buy! Come visit our online shop by clicking below!
Do you like this style? Have you tried it before?