When you have black or mixed skin, finding the right color of lipstick becomes a real fighting course. But, do not despair with much patience and fitting, we come to find the color, which will showcase our beauty.
Black lipstick is the latest trend in fashion, which can be found in many fashion shows. But the black lipstick still suffers from many stereotypes, so we do not hesitate to wear this style of lipstick, which remind us of the gothic, punk, emo or halloween.
But celebrities such as Rihanna, Joan Smalls, Adama Diallo have swept away prejudice by showing their beauty that one can be glam and chic with a black lipstick. With the right make-up, good hairstyle, clothes, you will surprise your friends with an original look sublimated by a glittering black lipstick.
Some brands of lipstick black:
- Black Up Paris lipstick n ° 30 (19,50 €).
- Red Artist Intense n ° 50 of Make Up For Ever (22 €).
With her caramel complexion, warm hues resting on her eyes, eyes not very charged, our pretty Barbadian Rihanna managed to avoid the trap of the Gothic look. It is just sublime in displaying with black lips. This style of make-up is reserved for the most audacious women with the original style, which assumes perfectly. But, be careful, it does not go to everyone and it is sometimes very risky for very pale skins.
How to avoid the trap of the Gothic look with a black lipstick?
- 1 / Work well your complexion.
- 2 / Do not charge your eyes. Forget to load your eyes with mascara, eyeshadow, pencils, etc.
- 3 / Choose a light makeup. If you have caramel skin like Rihanna, play with warm hues around the eyes.
- 4 / Prepare your lips well. They must be faultless. Squeeze a cotton soaked in warm water for a few minutes on your lips. Heat and moisture will release dead skin and imperfections. Once done, do not forget to apply a layer of balm to finish the “treatment”.
- 5 / Choose your clothes.
For more shy women, you can wear dark lipsticks of burgundy, purple or eggplant color.
Have you ever tried this style of makeup?