Elegant African clutch bag | CLUTCH CULTURE
Clutch bag has become an important accessory in your closet. It is no longer reserved for weddings and big occasions. For those who love little bags or want to be chic day and night, the sleeve will bring a touch of elegance and glamor into your outfit.
If you are looking for a “CrazySexyCool” clutch, check out Clutch Culture bags from Zimbabwean designer, Mo Handahu. She created a collection of stylish wax colored cloth pouches and floral flowers, in the form batiks. Clutch Culture is a company based in North America and founded in 2009. It differentiates itself from others by highlighting its texture, fabrics and colors. Each clutch of the brand Clutch Culture is handmade by Mo Handahu and each style is available in limited edition to offer exclusivity.
4 advantages of wearing a clutch bag
- Clutch is a handbag for every moment.
- You can put it on your shoulder.
- Or wear it by hand or shoulder.
- It can be bicycled, in the evening, at work or for a special occasion. This is the new handbag to have.
- Photos : CLUTCH CULTURE
- Prices : USD $ 35-US $ 60
- Website : clutchculture.com
Do you like these bags?