Celebrity Wedding: Nigerian actress Stephanie Okereke and Idahosa Linus
What the bride knows for sure
I know he loves me completely and deeply. I know I’ll keep loving it.»
- Length of marriage: 6 years.
- Married: 21 April 2012.
- Location: Cernay Abbey, Cernay-la-Ville, France.
- Children: not yet
Stephanie Okereke is a well-known actress, who has performed in numerous productions in Nollywood. She finally found happiness with the man of her life, Idahosa Linus, an international consultant in the field of media. They decide to marry in Paris, France, in the city of love. How did he ask her in marriage? Her husband organized a surprise birthday and asked her in marriage in front of all their friends and family.
Her wedding is on the theme of a “royal fairytale wedding”. And, the result is just magnificent. Stéphanie wears a wedding dress signed Elie Saab. The decorations are inspired by French architecture, more precisely the French abbey. No element is left to chance and the result is breathtaking. They have incorporated the African and French culture of the religious service into the menu, to the music, and even to some of the guests. The wedding ended with a magnificent firework display, which made all the guests weep.
The bride and groom used a wedding planner who took care of all the details of their weddings through the process of visa, flight charters, and hotel reservations, and the anticipation of everyone arriving And come back safely.
The images of her wedding are made by Ian Holmes Photography. And, you can also see below the video of her very special wedding.
Exterior decoration of their wedding: Abbaye des Vaux de Cernay in France
Married Stephanie Okereke and Idahosa Linus for a royal wedding.
Wedding dress by Elie Saab.
Decor of the reception room.
- Wedding dress: Elie Saab Collection 2012
- Wedding Planning: Party in France
- Hair: Nicole Permbrook
- Makeup artist: Cecile Nida Nida
- Wedding cake: Sugarplum Cake Shop
- Photographer: Ian Holmes
- Second Photographer: Catherine O’Hara
- Assistant Photographer: Jerome Treizexactly
- Location: Abbaye des Vaux de Cernay, France
- Director of photography: Studio Artifice
- Stationery & Stationery: This New York
- Florist: Sol y Flor
- Favors: Longchamp
- Advertising: Yetunde Taiwo, ICY PR