Blue Eye Makeup for black women – Blue Eyeshadow
Many black women think that when one has the black or mixed skin, one must often confine oneself to dark colors, very discreet. However, they are wrong, because the colorful colors, flashy, marinate perfectly with the black and mixed skin. This ridiculous complex, which the black or half-brown woman has no right to anything, must literally disappear from our thoughts. Many wonder if those who have black skin can use blue eyeshadow? But of course, that “yes.” The navy blue, ocean, turquoise will give freshness to your eyes.
You just need to know, how to put on makeup and not put in tons. Even though the beauty industry has often forgotten us, it’s up to us to take charge and testify that “black is beautiful. “
Often, darker skins prefer safety colors like brown, bronze, copper, orange and gold, (warm colors) that go very well with their skins. But, cool colors like blue, purple, olive green, pink, black and mixed women wear it very well too.
Advantage of the blue color on the eyes
- Colors the lower eyes and gives freshness to the eyes.
- It belongs to the primary color, so belongs to the range of cold colors.
- Illuminate the look. If you choose a dark blue, it will both illuminate your look and be discreet.
- Blue is a color that gives depth.
- Change the usual makeup. The make-up with blue eye shadow can be a great option for those who want to start using other colors in makeup to escape some neutral tones.
- Deep blues and sailors are very chic.
- Adds color to your look.
- The blue color symbolizes calm, tranquility, subtlety and freshness.
- Use two shades of blue shadow can give beautiful effect of depth.
- This is good, apply a layer of light brown opaque shade before, just above the concave. Then put the blue, but it should not pass the concave. To finalize the make-up, you can apply the black eyeliner.
- The ideal is to use a makeup brush, for the eyes, instead of the fingers.
- We must not forget that when accentuates eye makeup, it is necessary to measure slightly more than the mouth.
- Caution: women with black skin, who have the complexion tending towards the yellow. Remember that yellow + blue = green. Same for the one who have the complexion turning reddish, Red + blue = purple.
- The colors are mainly used on the eyes, cheekbones and the lips.
- On the other hand, in the evening, the makeup is not the same as that of the day. It can be much more intense.
Experiment regularly at home and find the right color blue is marinating with the color and shape of your eyes.
So girls, a little courage, you have to dare colors more flashy and not all the time follow the company. The eyes should not be the part we need to fear in makeup. Hollywood divas like Beyonce, Rihanna, Lupita have fun with flashy colors. And frankly, it’s “wonderful” to see.