Bantu Knots Hairstyles for Black Women | Gorgeous hairstyles
In nappy trend, you want to curl your frizzy or curly hair, let yourself be seduced by the Bantu haircut Knots out of the Bantu people.
What is Bantu knot out?
Bantu knot out is a hairstyle that consists firstly of making Bantu knots. That is to say, one shares the hair in small portions, then one twists and wraps the hair on themselves to obtain small knots. The hair is allowed to rest overnight. Then, the next day, the cabbages are unrolled and detached to obtain pretty English curls.
Advantage of Bantu knot out hairstyle.
- It allows to obtain nice natural curls (Ref. Bantu Knot Out), without resorting to heating objects.
- It can be done with our natural hair or weaving.
- It can be made on short or long hair.
- It can be done with or without the gel.
- But the disadvantage, the loops only last 2 to 3 days maximum.
Disadvantage of this hairstyle is that the loops do not last very long. They can be kept for 2 to 3 days.
Have you ever tried this hairstyle? What do you think?