Afro Puff: trendy haircuts for Black women
Afro Puff hairstyle is the new trend hairstyle for black and mixed women. Fast to do, short or long, Afro Puff revolution is on everyone’s head. But, first of all, what is Afro-Puff?
Afro puff is a style of hairstyle that consists of attaching his afro cut with a large elastic or scarf to get a high-bumped bun in the shape of a ball. You have to bring your hair back to the top of your skull and shoot them well to form a well-bushy ball. It is a hairstyle that is realized in less than 5 minutes.
Benefits of this style of hairstyle.
- Simple and fast to realize on short or long hair.
- It is a chic hairstyle and rock & roll.
- It is suitable for all hair types.
- It can be centered on the side (side puff), up or down.
- It is suitable for all situations.
- It is a hairstyle that is worn in the life of every day as for the great occasions.
Tutorial Afro puff en pictures.
Accessories: you need a little cream, a soft bristle brush, a large elastic or scarf.
Be careful: don’t hesitate to loosen your elastics when you do an afro puff if you have the fragile hair or traction alopecia. Do not over-tighten, avoid headaches, but this will preserve your hair!