African bob braids: hairstyle idea
Short, long, plunging, blurred or layered, with or without fringes, smooth or curly, the bob haircut is a must-have and full of possibilities. If you are looking for a hairstyle that will give you a youthful look, this style is for you. There is a nice trend of African braids with a nice bob haircut. As you can see below, the result is just fantastic.
The bob haircut appeared in Paris in the early 20th century and is a sexy, timeless and practical hairstyle. Iconic, the bob is one of the most worn haircuts by women.
But what are the advantages of this hairstyle?
- Thin, thick, curly, the square hairstyle adapts to all hair types.
- It is also suitable for all age groups and faces.
- It is a perfect and stylish hairstyle to bring a youthful look.
- It is the favourite hairstyle of women.
- It is a timeless, feminine and elegant hairstyle.
- At the time, the bob haircut was a symbol of freedom and emancipation for women.
Which bob braids should you choose according to your face shape?
- Choose a long bob if you have a round face and a small neck.
- Go for a short bob if you have a thin face and a long neck.
- If you are not sure, don’t hesitate to consult a hairdresser to help you choose the right bob style.
La chanteuse Becca
What do you think about it?