Rihanna is trendy in red long braid on the side.
If you are looking for a trendy, romantic and elegant hair style idea, let yourself be seduced by the long braid on the side of the Barbadian singer Rihanna. The little extra is that she wears a braid on the emblematic side in red color which underlines her beauty even more.
Why choose this hairstyle?
First of all, the side braid is an asymmetrical hairstyle, placed on only one side of the head.
The advantage of this hairstyle is that it is romantic and glamorous. It clears the neck well. The long braid on the side fits all hair types, but it is ideal for women with long hair.
There are different ways to make a braid on the side. You can make an african braid, wheat ear, indian, classic three-branch, dutch braid.
How to make a braid on the side?
- 1) Comb your hair thoroughly.
- 2) Then separate your hair. Place them on one side only, you must make a parting on the left or right side of your head, so that the braid doesn’t fall at the back of your head.
- 3) Gather your hair on the opposite side of the parting. For example, if you have the parting on the right side of your head, your hair will be gathered on the left side.
- 4) In one hand, grab your hair and make 3 sections of the same size. Start braiding your hair until you reach the length you want.
- 5) You have finished your braid. Tie it with an elastic band. Arrange any strands that stick out.
Discover below our beautiful barbadienne with her long braid on the side.
Do you like this hairstyle?