Visit the seaside town of Kribi | Cameroon Travel
Nicknamed the “azure coast of Cameroon” Kribi is a beautiful seaside resort, which attracts many visitors from around the world. With its beautiful white sand beaches, coconut palms, clear water and proximity to the equatorial forest, Kribi is the place to visit in Cameroon.
7 activities to do on Kribi?
If you plan to discover Cameroon, we give you some ideas to discover in this beautiful city.
- Discover the villages around by traditional pirogue. Take a short tour to the villages of the Pygmies.
- Swimming and sunbathing on the beach of Kribi or that of Grand Batanga.
- Contemplate a beautiful sunset.
- Eat a good braised fish directly on the beach.
- Visit the beautiful falls falls of the lobe.
- See the fishing ports of the region.
- Go hiking in the equatorial forest with a tour guide.
What do you think ? For those who left for Kribi, what is your opinion on this coastal city of Cameroon?
Powered by Facebook Comments