Street Art: The Gambian villages transformed into work of Art
We paint on people’s homes, which is different from a wall that belongs to a mall or a bank, “Yekutieli told the BBC
A small country in West Africa, The Gambia is landlocked in Senegal and has a narrow coastline on the Atlantic Ocean.
To attract many tourists and to make known their country, some villages of Gambia were transformed into work of art with magnificent graffiti. For this, international graffiti artists have participated in a Street Art project founded by Lawrence Williams. This magnificent project to sublimate the walls of the villages of Gambia in Living Art.
Some names of known graffiti artists, who participated in the project:
- The Belgian artist graffiti ROA. very well known in London, Berlin and Mexico. He makes beautiful murals of animals on buildings in big cities.
- British artist collaborator Best Ever
- The American artist Andrew Breitenberg
- The American artist “Know Hope”, whose real name is Addam Yekutieli
- British artist Remy Rough
What do you think ? Do you like these paintings?
Powered by Facebook Comments