Singer Ne-yo married Crystal Renay (wedding photos)
- Wedding: Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Where: At the luxurious Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, California
- Children: 1 child with Crystal. But, she is pregnant with her second child with Ne-yo.
- Ne-yo also has two children from her previous relationship with Monyetta Shaw.
We can’t wait to start our life together,” NE-YO, 36, tells PEOPLE. “We’re looking forward to just being each others’ best friend.”
R & B singer married model Crystal Renay on Saturday, February 20, 2016, at a beautiful oceanfront ceremony in Rancho Palos Verdes, California. They said “yes” to their friends and families. The bride wore a dress signed Jean-Ralph Thurin. After the ceremony, Ne-Yo and Renay continued the celebration with a reception at Catalina Kitchen for about 150 people.
The newlyweds met in 2015, during a collaboration for the Neyo album. From the beginning, Neyo knew that Crystal was different from others.
I kind of knew right away,” he says, adding: “From that first encounter, I knew there was something different about her, something special.”
In August, the singer announced that he was expecting a baby with Crystal. Neyo is already the father of two children, Madilyn Grace, 5, and Mason Evan Smith, 4, whom he had with his ex-fiancée, Monyetta Shaw..
The outdoor setting
The married ones
- photo credit : DUKE PHOTOGRAPHY
What do you think ?
Powered by Facebook Comments