Pompadour hairstyle for black men
The Pompadour hairstyle is a classic and elegant hairstyle that comes from the mistress of King Louis XV, Madame de Pompadour (1721-1764).
It consists of clearing the forehead by lifting the hair backwards. Indeed, the hair is raised on the face, from the top on the front and raised on the sides. The sides remain tapered and short, while the top is long and bulky. In men, celebrities like Elvis Presley adopted this haircut in the 50s with the banana crest.
Advantage of this hairstyle:
- It is a unisex hairstyle that suits all forms of faces.
- This hairstyle is worn on short, long, curly, straight, natural hair.
- Distinguished, daring, this hairstyle brings boldness to the wearer.
- Very popular at fashion shows and celebrities.
- There are many modern and original variations of the Pompadour hairstyle for men and women. Like the Pompadour Mowaks that suits all shapes of faces.
- You can wear this style of hair on various occasions and in everyday life.
- It’s a look all in height and volume.
- This style is made famous in the 50’s by icons like Elvis Presley and James Dean.
Come and visit also our online shop !
Opt for a haircut that values the shape of your face and the texture of your hair.
Choose the right products to give your hair height and volume.
Come and visit also our online shop by clicking below!
Powered by Facebook Comments