Blue eyeshadow: Lupita Nyong’o’s stunning in blue makeup
To bring freshness and sublimate your eyes, we advise you to opt for blue makeup. Blue eyeshadow or blue eyeliner is a real beauty asset, because this color illuminates your eyes. It symbolizes calm, tranquility, freshness and subtlety. It is a trendy color that goes perfectly with black and mixed skin.
Lupita Nyong’o, the Oscar-winning actress, is a truly inspiring beauty icon for black women. Every time she puts blue make-up on her eyes, she’s just gorgeous. It must be admitted that everything that Lupita wears goes perfectly. Lupita reveals us with all these makeup ideas, that the blue or flashy makeup goes well with black skin. So, go ahead and put some color in your life.
- BLUE EYESHADOW
- INDIGO EYE SHADOW
Come and visit also Cultureafro online shop !
This style of makeup is a mix of blue and purple tones that performed by famous makeup artist Nick Barose.
The different makeup products he used are:
- Chanel 4 ombres Quadra Eyeshadow in Fascination (with blue tones)
- Chanel Ombre Essential Soft Touch Eyeshadow Amethyst (Purple)
- Chanel Pen Waterproof Long Lasting Liner in violine
- A deeper royal purple eyeliner,
- Khôl Intense Eve Pencil with Copper Peach, used as a highlighter.
- METALLIC ELECTRIC BLUE EYELIDS
Nick was inspired by Princess Elizabeth of Toro to make this style of makeup. He used shades of pastels, shimmering blue and lots of mascara. He used Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow palette in a limited edition.
- BLUE EYELINER
Powered by Facebook Comments