5 ways to use lemon on hair
Do you know the benefits of lemon for hair? Do you know, that lemon helps increase hair growth?
1) Nutrients ideal for hair growth
The lemon is:
- Rich in vitamin C
- Rich in citric acid
- Rich in calcium and magnesium
- Rich in pectin and flavonoids
First, vitamin C promotes hair development and makes them strong. In addition, lemon contains a limonene compound that gives a shine to dry, frizzy hair. Also, lemon has pH = 2, which is an acid. When you rub the lemon on the scalp, the acidity, contained in the lemon, helps fight against dandruff because it increases the flow of blood and repairs the hair follicles.
Lemon can be very effective at fighting dandruff, hair loss, scalp irritation and oily hair. Drinking or sipping lemon juice, not only helps you be healthy, but is conducive to hair growth.
2) Have beautiful and shiny hair
Lemon can be used in your hair routine. It is effective to have beautiful shiny and shiny hair.
But, how do we proceed?
Material: water + lemon juice
_Water + lemon juice
- 1) Buy lemon.
- 2) Mix the lemon with a little water.
- 3) Rinse your hair with a little water and lemon juice.
- 4) The lemon juice will shine and perfume your hair.
_Vinegar water + lemon juice
- 1) Prepare a liter of water.
- 2) Mix the lemon juice with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- 3) Apply it during your last rinse water.
- 4) When the hair is dry, the smell of vinegar will disappear.
_Henna, lemon and egg yolk
- 1) Apply a mixture of henna, lemon and egg yolk on your hair.
- 2) Let it dry for about two hours.
- 3) Then, rinse and clean properly with lukewarm water.
To prevent hair loss:
- 1) Mix citrus juice (lemon, orange, etc.) with coconut water.
- 2) Apply on the hair for 20 minutes.
- 3) Rinse properly.
Reminder: Lemon is a citrus juice, which is very acidic. When using citrus juices, it is essential to dilute the juice, so that the skin is not burning or itching.
3) Lighten hair naturally
If you are looking for a natural way to lighten your hair without dangerous chemicals, you can use lemon juice. Lemon is a natural, inexpensive product that will lighten your hair gradually, revitalize it, even if your roots grow.
What are the ingredients ?
For normal hair: 1 cup lemon juice (4 lemons)
For dry hair: 1 cup of lemon juice (4 lemons) + 1/4 cup of hair conditioner
How to proceed ?
_Method 1: Lighten normal hair.
- 1) In a cup, mix lemon juice and hot water.
- 2) Spray lemon juice + hot water mixture on your hair. (preferably, unwashed hair)
- 3) Sit in the sun for 1 to 2 hours.
- 4) Take a shower, clean your hair with a conditioner. Because, the citric acid of the lemon is very dry.
- 5) Repeat this process until your hair takes the color you want. Spray the lemon juice more than 3 times if necessary.
_ Method 2: Lighten the dry hair.
- 1) Mix the lemon juice and hair conditioner in a small bowl.
- 2) Rub the preparation on your hair with your hands. Then, use a wide-tooth comb to comb lemon juice and conditioner.
- 3) For 1 to 2 hours, sit in the sun.
- 4) Rinse the lemon juice and conditioner.
- 5) It’s over, your hair is thinning.
4) Treat dull or oily hair
If you suffer from dull, greasy hair, you can use lemon to take care of the hair. During your last rinse, use lemon juice added with water. This helps to tighten the scales and eliminate limescale.
For dull hair
- 1) In a saucepan, boil 1/2 liter of water + lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- 2) Let cool.
- 3) Then apply it on your hair.
- 4) Wrap your hair with a towel and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- 5) Rinse well with cold water.
For very damaged hair:
- 1) Mix 4 tablespoons of olive oil, with honey and lemon juice.
- 2) Apply this mixture on your hair.
- 3) Wrap your hair with a hot towel for 10 minutes.
- 4) Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- 5) Then, add your shampoo.
5) Get rid of dandruff and scalp irritations
Lemon is very handy and useful for getting rid of dandruff and calming the scalp. When rubbed on the scalp, it fights against harmful deposits on our hair. He takes care of the hair and makes it strong.
Method: do this once a week to avoid hair breakage. Remember that you have to do everything in moderation. Too much excess is dangerous for your health. Make sure you are not allergic to lemon. (If in doubt, seek the advice of a doctor).
- 1) Massage lemon slices directly on the scalp to remove dandruff.
- 2) Mix a cup of water with lemon juice and apply on your hair, as final rinse. It is very convenient to get rid of dandruff.
- 3) Massage coconut oil + olive oil + honey + lemon juice on your hair to fight against dandruff and heal the scalp. Leave it for about 15 or 20 minutes and rinse.
- 4) Mix apple cider vinegar (1 tbsp) and lemon juice (2 tbsp). No need to heat. Apply on the scalp with a cotton ball. This will help you eliminate dandruff.
Come and visit also our online shop by clicking below!
Do you usually use lemon in your hair routine?
Powered by Facebook Comments