360 Waves for Black Men | Waves Hairstyle
360 waves is a trendy hairstyle that gives the impression of circular waves on the hair. This elegant and refined haircut transforms curly curls into spiral waves around the head. It was adopted in the late 80’s and early 90’s through the singer of hiphop and R & B. This hairstyle has been worn by many celebrities like Nelly or Trey Zong. And it is very popular and reserved for black men.
How to get well defined waves?
To get well-defined waves, you have to brush your hair thoroughly. That is, it takes time (about 1 to 2 months) to create well-defined 360 waves and maintain them. Rigor, perseverance, motivation and patience are the keys to the success of this haircut. This hairstyle is achievable on frizzy hair. A process called loupage must be followed that takes into account hair growth, brushing, hydration and styling.
- A hard-bristle or soft-bristled brush
- A towel
- A moisturizer for the hair
- An ointment for wave (black sporting waves for frizzy hair and sporting waves gold for Métis, dax, wave builder or natural products for example)
- A Du-rag
To start the hairstyle, you have to start on healthy bases and go to the hairdresser. Ask for a normal cut (dark ceasar) with a length of 2 cm.
Now the goal is “to teach” your hair to stay flat against your head.
- 1 / Wash hair quickly. Then dry them keeping them a little wet.
- 2 / Apply a special ointment nut to wave on the hair, always starting from the crown towards the sides to fix and shine it.
- 3 / Put the towel in hot water, wring it out, then wrap it on the head by pressing on it to make penetrate the sportin wave for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 4 / Remove the towel. Then, brush in the direction of the hair with the brush (When you start your routine 2 to 3 times a day for 5 to 10 minutes from the crown to the sides, then we use soft-bristled brush once your Waves begin to appear and after 4 weeks, you can vary with both brushes.If you neglect brushing, some areas will have fewer waves!
- 5 / Moisturize your hair by drinking a lot of water
- 6 / Brushing done. Put the Durag to protect his waves. The Durag or wave cap is used to compact “the hair and make them land well against your head.
Do this process for 1 month and a half to let the hair grow when you have short hair.
- The key to success is regular brushing. MORE YOU BRUSTER, MORE WAVES WILL APPEAR.
- Enemy of waves is water. So we advise you not to wash your hair every day. But opt for 1 or 2 shampoos a week.
- It is important not to relax hair to make waves. Straightening is the cause of failure for many people who want to make waves.
- Be careful when you go to the hairdresser, ask him a dark ceasar of 2 or 3 cm and especially that cut from the crown to the sides so that it does not destroy all your work!
Come and visit also our online shop !
Come and visit also our online shop by clicking below!
Powered by Facebook Comments